PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband insists, that I have gone with it or him to an one-day campaign on bicycles...

T
28.05.2004, 03:28
The husband insists, that I have gone with it or him to an one-day campaign on bicycles. The general or common length of a route - about 40 km, district sredneperesechennaja. I, voobshche-that, unlike it or him, am not engaged in sports, but houses I do or make gymnastics on 20 30 minutes a day (basically, exercises for press, beder, breeches)-, certainly, it is not enough of it or this, but though something, job sedentary. Still I week sit on a low-calorie diet (a diet balanced, vitamins I drink, other references I carry out), I feel not bad, but who knows, how it will affect or have an effect at long exercise stresses and if urgently to stop a diet an output or exit from it or her, too has not put 1 2 days. There are problems with heart: proljaps the mitral valve, NK, paraksizmalnaja tahirardija, but I about it or this seldom recollect, but recently there were some short attacks. Besides at me have begun monthly and on this campaign will be 3 y day - the peak. In general, I am not assured, that I shall sustain such load. The husband of my fears does not understand and does not divide or share;part, speaks, that we shall go slowly, we shall stop often, that, in general, sports are health, etc. But I, all the same, I am afraid, that to me it becomes bad (heart or delicacy) gde-nibud on road with the brisk movement, in a wood, is far from the house. What will you advise me? Whether it is possible for me to go?

Zholudev A.A.
31.05.2004, 14:05
To refrain from long and intensive loads as the level of yours trenirovannosti is low enough. Gradual escalating a degree of a load for a long time is necessary. Besides presence of critical days, prehodjashchihsja for the period of your trip, can negatively affect or influence an acceptability of exercise stresses.