PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 2 years ago have diagnosed limfogranulomatoz 3 j step...

Sergey 23 years
30.05.2004, 21:00
Hello! To me 2 years ago have diagnosed limfogranulomatoz 3 j to a degree with a lesion of lymphonoduses of a mediastinum, roots easy or light;mild, cervical, nad-and subclavial sites and a lien. After carrying out of 5 courses HT and 2 irradiations and as vysokodoznoj HT with transplantation of an osteal brain (avto) there has come or stepped remission (since February 2002). Pslednee (about one week) the acute pain at night in the field of a hip joint from the external party or side (the beginning of a femur) has started to disturb time. - to mine the bone though I am not assured or confident hurts. Besides I have noticed what to hurt or be ill;be sick begins also in the afternoon if to drink some beer. Than it can be caused or called, and whether there is here a communication or connection with my diagnosis? In advance thanks.

Doronin V.A.
31.05.2004, 10:06
First of all it is necessary to make a picture of a hip joint. Such picture (the truth seldom) can be observed at an aseptic necrosis of a head of a coxofemoral bone as a result of previous reception of steroid hormones (Prednisolonum).