PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wish to ask such question. Probably, I gipotonik. At me postoja...

Katya
27.05.2004, 21:27
Hello!
I wish to ask such question. Probably, I gipotonik. At me pressure is constantly lowered. Once was so badly, that it seemed - sjchas I shall die. A nausea a vomiting, absence of appetite, delicacy, a giddiness. In that put pressure there was 80/bottom limit a tonometer has not defined or determined. Than the hypotension is dangerous and how to get rid of such signs? About itself. 33 years, are not present children, married, a body build large. Thankful in advance.

Zholudev A.A.
31.05.2004, 09:59
Gipotonija-an attribute of longevity as academician Mjasnikov spoke. For exception serdechno-it is desirable for vascular pathology to address to the cardiologist and to pass or take place inspection. If you do not suffer diseases of heart important to adjust " a healthy way of life ". The rational regimen of work and the rest, the balanced delivery, reception of Polyvitaminums and trace substances is necessary. The regular exercise stress which is obligatory trains serdechno-vascular sistemu-fitness, aerobics, pool. As a last resort, reception prepartov a ginseng, Pantocrinum, chocolate is possible or probable.