PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello and thanks for the answer! The matter is that the doctor has advised against gljutamin...

faina
29.05.2004, 06:57
Hello and thanks for the answer! The matter is that the doctor has advised against gljutaminovuju an acid, t. To. She does not give strong effect, and costs or stands nedeshevo. (in Ukraine doctors try to pick up preparations more cheaply, is clear why) Our neurologist applies preparations of club system " Happiness of a life ", but you wrote to conferences, that they are insufficiently qualitative. Here I also search for something better. Glitsin has just bought or purchased also cod-liver oil I give during winter time. About a taurine just prochla on a site ortomolekuljarnoj medicine, but not all has understood: abroad it or him add in drinks as enerdzhajzer, whether he can work on the child as raising or exciting? In its or his what firm it is possible to buy or purchase it or him? Thanks

Shapovalova L.M.
30.05.2004, 21:41
Hello, Faina. Gljutaminovaja an acid - a medicinal preparation iprodaetsja in a drugstore very much dazhenedorogo, as well as a lysine. For cod-liver oil the main quality, instead of the price. As the oxidized cod-liver oil turns to a poison or venom. Never use preparations of cod-liver oil in light packing and insufficiently stabilized. In cod-liver oil for your child important not vitamin D (which give during winter time from Adeps of a liver) and DGK (dokozogeksaenovaja an acid) with which Adeps tushki holdodnovodnyh fishes is rich). The taurine not obladaetvozbuzhdajushchimdejstviem - little bit diuretic, but basically reduces convulsive readiness and excitability. The taurine is in firm " Paradigm " under the name "Activator" and - to mine in "Vitalajne" or NSP and "Taurine" is called.