PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my husband yesterday on US obnaruzheli: sand in kidneys and opushch...

Inna
28.05.2004, 08:42
Hello! At my husband yesterday on US obnaruzheli: sand in kidneys and a ptosis and vospolenie a left kidney (very much the contour has been washed away or has been dim). Tomorrow probably we go to the therapist. Tell or say, the doctor at once will appoint or nominate treatment or will have all over again to do or make the analysis wet and t. Item? Simply the husband wishes to postpone all it is days on five iz-for jobs. While the pain removes or takes out noshpoj and spazmalgonom. But as business will not go?!!! I understand that is necessary to the doctor. What will be if he will not go on reception and will postpone for 5 days? Also what it is possible to drink now still?

Egorov I.V.
30.05.2004, 20:17
The owner - the barin... If the pain wishes to suffer and does not understand, how much dangerously visible even at US an inflammation about what it is possible to speak. Job anywhere will not get to, but kidneys - very vindictive organ. Concerning the analysis of urine I never would began to appoint or nominate treatment of a pyelonephritis without the analysis of urine...