PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Iz-for a disadvantage of vitamins of group Of me have registered nyxes. The familiar doctor (hi...

Alexey
28.05.2004, 06:05
Iz-for a disadvantage of vitamins of group Of me have registered nyxes. The familiar doctor (surgeon) has advised me to accept still beer dorozhzhi. But I am afraid to type or collect excess weight though mine are familiar utverzhdat, that the cleared yeast do not promote a set of weight. What can you advise?

Potievskij B.G.
28.05.2004, 21:30
Dear Alexey! It is possible to do or make nyxes and to accept preparations of beer yeast simultaneously. After the termination or ending of a course of nyxes, it is necessary to continue reception of yeast or other vitamin preparations constantly, or, at least, within 6 months it is necessary to watch or keep up mass of a body, and if necessary to consult to the doctor.

Evgenie Olegovich
30.05.2004, 12:19
There is an opportunity to receive all necessary vitamins not in the form of nyxes and in the form of tabletirovannyh capsules or a cocktail. Completely natural products, not a medicine. I can give the detailed information by mail helth@euro. ru.

Olga Ohotenko
30.05.2004, 14:47
I advise you prinmat not beer yeast, and an autolysate of yeast "Vitasil" (the environment is specially removed or taken specially off), it is a rich complex of amino acids (18) and vitamins of group of Century In the market this product 10 years. It is developed by institute of the Delivery of the Russian Federation.