PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! To me 42. Three years nazat, I had an operation on one leg or foot (VA...

Olga
28.05.2004, 00:34
Zdrastvujte! To me 42. Three years nazat, I had an operation on one leg or foot (a varicose phlebectasia) to me did or made a nyxis in pozvanochnik on utovne girdles, and I felt nothing from a girdle up to fingers on legs or foots. Since then me hurt and legs or foots, especially are taken away in the evening when I go to bed. Whether Mozhet-the onychalgia is connected with this nyxis? And more 25 years nazat I had a trauma of coccyx, then I have given birth to three children, younger 9 years. I live in Finland, doctors from a dorsodynia register one tablets, any concrete help. There was at the masseur he has told or said, that at me the sciatic nerve is jammed. Legs or foots hurt what to do or make neznaju!

Zholudev A.A.
30.05.2004, 06:48
Your problems are necessary for solving with the neuropathologist. (MRT) specific researches are probably necessary for exception of a hernia of an intervertebral disk and consultation of the neurosurgeon.