PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. I on January, 4th prostyla-hurted or was ill;was sick a throat, there was t-37, 2.13 I...

lena
27.05.2004, 00:34
Hello the doctor. I on January, 4th prostyla-hurted or was ill;was sick a throat, was t-37, on January, 2.13nd I have got in hospital with pains in a kidney (a kidney at me one. A left kidney have removed after sorts or labors in 1996. After sorts or labors in occasion of a hydronephrosis) in hospital has spent on drink "ciprofloxacin", there - to me have put hr. granuleznyj a pharyngitis, hr. tonzilit, hr. A pyelonephritis, a nephroptosis. In hospital the catarrhal phenomena have passed or have taken place, but the temperature every day by the evening rose up to 37, 2. After an extract week felt normally, and on February, 1st the throat again t-37 again was ill, vracha-she on February, 2.4nd has caused or called to me has written out "augmentin". The throat like has passed or has taken place, but I am am frightened by that already 3 y day in the morning and in the afternoon t-normal, and here hours per 10 I start to feel fever t rises up to 37, 6, then I measure in 20 minutes t-37, 2, and since morning again normal. The doctor tell or say pozhalujsto, why there can be such jumps t?

Egorov I.V.
30.05.2004, 03:30
Ring me tomorrow at job (759 93 48 or it is better 759 93 52) nearby poludnja.