PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether I would like to learn or find out probably pohudenet, that at present to...

Natalia of 30 years
18.05.2004, 00:26
Whether would like to learn or find out probably pohudenet, that I at present nurse and I am going to it to do or make still a minimum 1 year. I have recovered when 1 mu to the child was 1, 5 years (as the probelief has ceased to prick Depo-) and here 3, 5 years the weight does not leave (superfluous 20 kg)

Babenkov N.V.
19.05.2004, 21:00
To grow thin most nevovremja! And here to restore itself it is necessary right now (and the child accordingly through milk).

Ella
22.05.2004, 13:38
Have a drink natures. bio. dobavki--Antislag, pohudin. Clearing... .i an organism you will clear, and you will grow thin, and in general you will feel other person. I think to you it is pleasant. .pochitaj about these preparations in the Internet...

The anonym
26.05.2004, 07:50
And skoka to feed it is necessary years up to 15?

Natasha
30.05.2004, 02:15
I too feed, for a month have grown thin for 5 kg, simply raschitala how much it is necessary and to eat enough in day that also to the child sufficed, and from me excess weight left. The child for this month 900 has typed or collected, so all is normal. If want, I shall write the ration.