PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Me by-effects from neuroleptics interest, I do not cause or I cause...

Anton
27.05.2004, 22:55
Hello. Me by-effects from the neuroleptics which are not causing extrapyramidal frustration, for example Rispolept or Serokvel interest. Speak, from them it is possible to earn a glaucoma and frighten of other frustration. Tell or say, also, whether it is possible to get these preparations without the prescription

Rzheznikov M.V.
29.05.2004, 13:39
Hello, actually, these preparations can cause extrapyramidal frustration, but much less often, than traditional neuroleptics and as a whole a structure bezopasosti in these or it preparatoy above.
Concerning risk voznikonovenija glaucomas of anything it is not known, but disturbance of a sharpness of vision is one of by-effects of these preparations.
These preparations concern to the medicines which are released or are let off under prescriptions though in a reality to get them without the prescription of the doctor it is possible. The Another matter that it is not necessary to be engaged in a selftreatment at the diseases demanding use of these preparations.