PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! That you will tell or say in occasion of Hitozan Evalar. How much or As far as he effekti...

Olga
20.05.2004, 23:11
Hello! That you will tell or say in occasion of Hitozan Evalar. How much or As far as he is effective at weight reduction and a cholesterin. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Shapovalova L.M.
22.05.2004, 14:32
Hello, Olga. Hitozan it is used as enterosorbenta which can inflate and filling space of a stomach to reduce appetit-for this purpose it or him it is necessary to accept for 30 40 mines up to meal. For depression of a cholesterin it or he needs to be accepted after meal. And in any case he promotes a purgation and more correct formation of fecal masses.

Boris, 68 years.
26.05.2004, 11:36
Dear g-zha Shapovalova L. ! Here you write that production Coral club is harmful, allow to disagree with you as I have tested it on myself. I, the healthy person! For forty years of any reference or manipulation to doctors, any tablet. Doctors for me have died out, as mammoths... On that there were weighty reasons...!
22 years of yoga, refusal of meat and fish, later from milk, eggs and a butter, even later from bread, Various techniques of clearing and improvement of an organism: Breg and eon, Malakhov and Semenova, Strelnikov and Frolov, hunger-strike on months, weekly baths and saunas, incalculable quantity or amount of clysters, grassy teas and nastoi, urina in inside including uparennaja swallowed of 3 % peroxide of Hydrogenium and clay!...
It would seem, that could survive, sustain such attack!
And here Supreme has deduced or removed me on " Coral Club "!
Diagnostics, 2 Kolo-Vada Plus!
That is drunk from me for the third day of deep clearing, shocked all my members of household. I was in horror... And it after only...
My God, that there... Inside at mere mortals, devourers of meat and sladkoezhek, fans or amateurs of beer and coffee!
The mankind should be grateful to preparations of the company " Coral Club " and RBC, and the main thing to people, their Genius, for the given opportunity TO SURVIVE! Thanks.
.. YES THE ONE WHO WISHES TO HEAR WILL HEAR!
PS. In total for cleaning there can be 7 8 emissions, but even one emission costs or stands the spent money...
My address: boris_v@inbox. ru

Shapovalova L.M.
29.05.2004, 11:59
I think, that Boris's letter is possible and necessary to duplicate and its or his experience donost up to sveh who toils durju and poisons or persecutes itself with the "national" it or him "national" and "author's" ways of purification or ablution of an organism. Here before you the person at which on own example was a remarkable occasion to be convinced of an inefficiency of all before applied methods in comparison with simple greater or big doses of laxatives.