PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt how to struggle, please, with "sea sickness" - n...

Larissa
28.05.2004, 13:30
Hello! Prompt how to struggle, please, with "sea sickness" - I do not know, how this dreadful status correctly is called. Turns out inside out in any kind of transport, except for a train (suburban and distant), a bicycle and the steam-ship. Buses, especially long-distance, cars, yachts on the sea, planes send me in a knockout. Last time flied by the plane, four times came on landing or planting - has rocked to sleep so, what hardly on a next world has not gone. What to do or make? How to struggle? And whether there is a treatment? In advance I thank.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
29.05.2004, 09:13
Larissa, I would advise you to address to vrachu-vestibulologu if special medicines do not help or assist: Aeronum on 1 tablet under tongue 2 times day, Validolum on 1 tablet 2 3 times a day under tongue, mint tablets.
To swallow fine slices of an ice; drink: cold water, strong tea or fruit juices. To switch attention to distracting sound and light stimuluses; to a nose bring vatku, moistened by liquid ammonia. Now there are good homeopathic agents, you should pick up them.