PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! During approximately 3 h years at me distemper is constantly raised or increased...

Nastja
27.05.2004, 22:11
Hello! During approximately 3 h years at me the temperature 37 37, 4 is constantly raised or increased. Sometimes pains under kolenkami. In the rest I feel normally. What can be the reason and what inspections it is necessary to pass or take place? In advance thanks for the answer.

Kostina S.A.
28.05.2004, 15:41
The temperature of an obscure genesis demands extensive inspection (from the general or common analysis of a blood up to a roentgen of a knee joint). The reasons much, there can be bonalnaja hlamidijnaja an infection. It is necessary to understand with a fever, and I think, as to solve a question with artrolgijami.

Kostina S.A.
29.05.2004, 08:23
The temperature of an obscure genesis demands extensive inspection (from the general or common analysis of a blood up to a roentgen of a knee joint). The reasons much, there can be bonalnaja hlamidijnaja an infection. It is necessary to understand with a fever, and I think, as to solve a question with artrolgijami.