PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the child 2, 9 years frequent nasal bleedings. The analysis of a blood good (with...

Elena
28.05.2004, 13:13
At the child 2, 9 years frequent nasal bleedings.
The analysis of a blood good (according to the doctor). Were surveyed at nevropatologa-all in norm or rate. The raised or increased intracranial pressure is not present. That can oznochat these bleedings (at inspection at lora adenoides 2 items are found out)

Tatyana
28.05.2004, 18:43
At my child from 1, 5 years too were frequent a nose. kr-I. Analyses good were (too according to the therapist). But the ENT has given us a direction to a hematologist, and at us have found disease krovi-trombotsitopatija. This disturbance of function of thrombocytes at their normal quantity or amount that causes bleedings. You should hand over the analysis - " aggregation of thrombocytes ". The blood from a vein undertakes and is defined or determined kol-in thrombocytes. The ENT in a nose has not found out varices of veins of a nasal septum in you? And your doctor considers or counts what analyses good? There is kol-in thrombocytes, leucocytes? It is better to list the analysis. I not the doctor, and simply mum. We are treated 8 years so I in a course of everything, we cost or stand on the account at a hematologist. Write, if there will be questions.

Ermakov A.I.
29.05.2004, 07:40
I am at a loss to respond unequivocally. If there are no other displays of a staxis or bleeding sickness, a normal coagulogram and quantity or amount of thrombocytes, final diagnostika-problem or task LOR-of doctors.