PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child of 11 years, months kashleet doctors put fixing or lingering a bronchitis, after is treated...

Elena
26.05.2004, 16:47
To the child of 11 years, months kashleet doctors put fixing or lingering a bronchitis, after treatment tussis has remained dry, barking especially at nagruzke/run, fast hodbe/I do not know than still or even to be treated

Alain
27.05.2004, 13:17
I can advise a way which has cured the child of complications after a bronchitis. It is necessary for the night on a breast to put a compress from own urine of the child (podogretoj), to cover with a pergament paper, a tissue and then than that woolen for conservation of heat. My child such compress has sustained only 15 minutes (from for harmfulnesses), but all the same result shaking or amazing;tremendous! I also wet did not warm up, used quickly fresh, then itself kopress ironed a warm iron. Taki in the way have rescueed or saved me native in 2 years or summer age from a beginning or starting asthma! pobrobujte and your child will quickly recover! Success! Inform result!

BreyD
27.05.2004, 15:19
Elena. It is not necessary to be engaged urinoterapiej and to that in similar things. It is necessary for you to survey your child. Probably, it is really fixing or lingering a bronchitis then it is necessary to treat activly that he has not passed in the chronic form. Also you should survey the child on a tuberculosis (Mantoux test), to consult at the allergist, probably tussis has the allergic nature. Yours faithfully, Dmitry, vrach-the pediatrist.

Alain
27.05.2004, 23:27
Uv. Dmitry if you the opponent urinoterapii why people recover from compresses, instead of from tablets? Before to be solved on "such" compresses I longly treated the child an Euphyllinum, poisoned or persecuted more correctly! Why vrachi-pediatrists appoint or nominate " to that similar treatment " in the form of cottage cheese compresses, broth of an oats on milk? Probably vsetaki helps or assists! To anybody I impose nothing. Yours faithfully to you, Alain.

alternativa
28.05.2004, 15:26
1. In occasion of urino-therapies. At application uriny there is one, but a rigid rule - absence in a delivery of albuminous nutrition, it is a principle at this method of treatment, how not prmenjalas urina-inside, naruzhno or in microclysters.
2. there are many national methods with rastirkami
(1. Honey, vegetable oil, vodka in a peer proportion, all in podogretom a kind; 2. barsuchy Adeps;, etc.)
3. At not specified diagnosis the child necessarily should be doobsledovan that znat-in what direction there is a development of process.
4. I can offer the program with application of a homeopathy. Send el. The address for reception test-maps.
Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@mail. ru

child
29.05.2004, 06:05
Wait the answer jasnovidjashchej healers.