PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I warn your possible or probable question: I eat, as everything, and even it is less. Very much I like...

Ella
28.05.2004, 03:45
I warn your possible or probable question: I eat, as everything, and even it is less. Very much I like fruit, vegetables and low-fat meat, and farinaceous foods in general I can eat longly enough.

Gorina L.F.
29.05.2004, 03:52
Well vo-the first, I am am confused with your phrase " eat as all ". Many eat so much and and do not notice it or this.
Try week to keep a diary deliveries. Write down and consider or count calories and Adepses. Probably, it will appear, that you it is consumed much more calories than would follow.
If kalorazh exceeds 2000 kcal you at a usual exercise stress to grow thin hardly it will be possible.
By the way, very badly influence weight and fluctuations in kalorazhe, that is frequent use of low-calorie diets can lead to augmentation of weight.
Therefore it is better to use monodiets: albuminous or carbohydrate.
Once a week well to spend a day of limited intake of food: on yogurt or fruit.
In any case before gets on a a diet consult at the endocrinologist. Exception can be system of a separate delivery (not exceeding kalorazha) which can be applied practically all.
Since morning rekomeduju to drink the glass of cool water. Also do not forget about exercise stresses - walk on fresh air more, try to pour cold water. One sponging down - 150 kcal down with.