PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About concussion. I consulted with professorom-the neurosurgeon, he nazn...

Vlad, 23 years
25.05.2004, 07:30
About concussion. I consulted with professorom-the neurosurgeon, he has appointed or nominated bed rezhim-week, has appointed or nominated Nootropilum. Traumas of a head were not (only an eye, a nose), nauseas practically were not. It can and not concussion. I feel very much not badly. To the doctor has told or said, that there was a vomiting and a nausea, for chego-do not know, he such conclusion can from this has drawn. CAN NOT SO ALL And it is serious? At me OOOCHeen the important job, everyone den-is very important. HELP or ASSIST TO UNDERSTAND, ADVISE! Yours faithfully, VLAD.

Aptekaonline
28.05.2004, 19:36
Whether see what's the matter, Vlad. The clinical picture of a brain concussion can vary substantially depending on a concrete case. Besides, exist and mini-concussions. About OOOCHeen important rabotty - you know, in my opinion health is more dear or expensive. So mine to you advice or council - carry out purpose or appointment of the doctor (a confinement to bed, Nootropilum). Yours faithfully.