PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt please, with what expert to me to begin obsled...

Natalia
27.05.2004, 19:15
Hello! Prompt please, from what expert to me to start to be surveyed. To me of 30 years. The problem that years 5 disturbs an osteochondrosis (a constant crunch, is not present strong pains) and vegeto-a vascular dystonia (pulse up to 100 ud., thus any strain and not strong pains in a head and a cervical department with front sights before eyes, especially in first half of day, all this is accompanied diabrotic then by axillas, a status of pavor. In second half of day the state of health improves. Pressure is usual in norm or rate. An electrocardiogram has shown sinusovuju a tachycardia. At me Testosteron-Depotum is raised or increased, recently began to drink Diane-35, pulse like would be normalized, the rest remains. In days between receptions (week) the state of health worsens, pulse and even pressure jumps up to 130/85. Whether treatment of a back all other problems in the best party or side can affect or influence?

child
28.05.2004, 17:49
From the patient spinv many problems, but at you are also endocrinologic or endocrinology. Address on a site "artrolog", there the perfect doctor, vrachevatel backs!