PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! Please, your help is necessary to us! My cousin br...

alia
25.05.2004, 16:17
Dear doctors!
Please, your help is necessary to us! To my cousin all becomes worse, there are no improvements. He was born in 2002 with the diagnosis: owing to fetal infections (herpes), perintalnogo lesions TSNS it was generated DTSP (a children's cerebral paralysis), a double hemiplegia (piramidno-ekstra-piramidnaja), a pseudobulbar and convulsive syndrome. A delay of mental and speech development. A partial atrophy of optic nerves. An amblyopia.
It is very complex or difficult. But painfully to see its or his alive and during too time dead. Without movement, without a life in opinion of. Without tears to look it is impossible. I very much ask you, prompt, please, where and to to us to address for a medical care? Probably there is still a chance to help or assist the child. I ask you do not leave without the answer because your opinion, your advice or council and your help to us it is very necessary. More hopes are not present...

Huge to you thanks!

skortseni
27.05.2004, 13:58
Address in konfu the neurologist, for the beginning

The VIP-doctor
28.05.2004, 00:57
Darling Alia, your reference or manipulation will wound soul. Painfully not about to speak, but even to think that expects to native your heart of the kid. However, I am afraid, the medicine has no the agents, capable to turn back this process. Can help or assist (you do not take offence at me) only a miracle. It is necessary to pray and to not send many angry words to the Lord. Perhaps, it is necessary to find in Moscow the center of the academician Death; he is capable to work wonders. Anyway, speak about its or his miracles much. porojte on the Internet, look about for something. Also keep...