PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! ADVICE or COUNCIL of the EXPERT is very necessary. To me 23 years. After perenesyonno...

Maria
26.05.2004, 09:12
Hello! ADVICE or COUNCIL of the EXPERT is very necessary. To me 23 years. After the transferred or carried cold two months the temperature 37 keeps. A flaccidity, a sleepiness, sometimes poznablivaet, in tongue white scurf. The analysis wet normal, in a blood an anemia. Has ENT diagnosed an adenoid disease. Treatment does not give results, and the otolaryngologist himself considers or counts, that the reason not in a tonsillitis. And three weeks ago the stomach or belly has increased, there was a gravity, pains are not present. Was on inspection at the gynecologist and the urologist - all by way of. At a hematologist I wait for results of the biochemical analysis of a blood. Tell or say, what is it can be? To what doctors to address, and what to pass or take place researches?

JAsnovidjashchaja
27.05.2004, 22:30
To remove or take off 3 negative programs it is necessary (decay, a malefice, the realized program). Infections at you not the main thing, they are (meningokokk and pnemokokk), but slabenkie. The main thing - to remove or take off programs and to cease to provoke them. Together with infections of 8 sessions.