PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two years ago I have recovered on 8 kg. iz-that began to move less...

Vick
20.05.2004, 01:30
Two years ago I have recovered on 8 kg. iz-that began to move and use more high-calorie nutrition less. Now I accept Logest, the weight at me has not increased, but I very much wish to grow thin approximately for 10 kg. From the beginning of May I have limited myself in a delivery, every morning I run, I drink teas for pohudanija but while special effect I do not see. Whether there is at me an opportunity to grow thin or I should refuse from OK (but as then to be protected, I in fact married). I sechas at body height 176 weigh already 78 kg to me of 27 years.

Vita
21.05.2004, 12:15
And let your husband will take care of how to be protected. While you accept hormones, you cannot grow thin.

Gorina L.F.
21.05.2004, 16:51
Hormonal preparations of last generation practically do not influence weight.
At the further conservation of physical activity and a reasonable diet (nizkozhirovogo) you can grow thin not accepting any additional measures (I mean teas for pohudanija)

Vick
23.05.2004, 00:42
Vita on what your opinion is based or founded;established. You so consider or count, because at us prinjatno to consider or count, that from OK grow stout, or you had examples, that on a background of reception Logesta someone raspolnel or could not pohedet, having set by this purpose. For me it is important.

Vita for Vicks
24.05.2004, 15:24
Vick that doctor Gorin speaks..., probably. To argue there will be she the expert, but I am guided by that I see around of myself. My sister senior, her of 28 years has recovered on 15 kg. After that OK. Accepted during 2 h years. Hudenie it is possible with huge work. Then my girlfriend has recovered from Marvelona on 7 kg., have appeared tseljulitnye adjournment. At reception of hormonal agents increases or is enlarged apetit, and still they influence metabolic processes in an organism. At me mum vrach-the endocrinologist also educates me on this bill. I personally do not want and I shall not begin to spoil and break the gomonalnuju sphere any muck. I wish you successes in finding former forms.

lada
24.05.2004, 20:20
It absolutely agree with the doctor - easily or easier to fall down all on hormonal tablets either on an evil eye or for everything.
And actually it is simple dejtsvitelno with the years you become less mobile, with a marriage - you concern to the kind less fanatically;-))) - here both result. I and itself accept Logest, and all my girlfriends and have children and tablets accept - those who has dismissed itself have grown fat only...

Vick
25.05.2004, 21:22
Lada, Logest I accept all half a year, and have in marriage left 4 months ago. That that I have recovered have been connected with an inactive way of life (has bought or purchased the machine or car,) instead of with reception OK. The question in the following, Kto-Somebody from your girlfriends tried to grow thin on a background of reception OK. I wrote, that is valid while in weight has not added, but I wish to grow thin.
And the comment of the expert has inspired me. But still in addition it would be desirable to hear opinion of those who made it in practice

Face
27.05.2004, 11:15
The best way pohudet-very good lover whom you like up to a unconsciousness. At me was such. I suffered three years, activly, almost daily was engaged in sex under the full calculation, smoked much from nerves, weighed 60 kg at body height 1.64 and wide bones. Has passed or has taken place time. We have left, so the destiny has disposed, he has left for other city.. I now have left in family, any apathy, I weigh 82 and I can not back grow thin, though I eat not so much, and I smoke slightly. And slightly I run on stadium... And such vseotdajushchego sex is not present more though I and tried it or him to replace.. The husband at all on account of, not meaning that he is bad in sex, more likely on the contrary, but I do not want it or him so beshenno as wanted the left friend. .i others too, they cannot so to get or start, that directly squeezed out all.. I can not pass this sensation... I simply flied, felt air and happy... And now simply I go. .i I dream to meet similar - capable...) It is useful both for sensuality and for a figure..