PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me of 28 years. Half a year is excruciated with strong edemas of the face and legs or foots. Business or affairs...

Galina
26.05.2004, 18:39
The dear doctor! To me of 28 years. Half a year is excruciated with strong edemas of the face and legs or foots. Did or made US of kidneys, have established or installed " attributes of a chronic pyelonephritis ". Analyses of a blood and urine were by way of. Saccharum in norm or rate, a prothrombin too. Diuretic collectings do not help or assist to remove or take off edemas. Did or made the cardiogram of heart, the surgeon - examined all in norm or rate. Doctors cannot find out the reason. Edemas of legs or foots very strong, at survey the doctor has told or said, that there are traces at pressing. After a dream on the face very longly remain vmjatinki from a pillow. From grasses a saw ortosifon and the diuretic collecting, effect any. Help or assist, please, advise, what else inspections to me to pass or take place as on doctors in a district clinic of hope it is not enough, for half a year the reason could not establish or install. There are hormonal disturbances (the polycystosis of ovaries, is raised or increased LG, it is lowered estragen and Progesteronum), the doctor was informed in occasion of edemas, sends to the therapist. To you I shall be very grateful.

Zholudev A.A.
27.05.2004, 10:44
poprinimajte diuretic - Furosemidum, veroshpiron, Triampur compositum.