PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My mum (58 years) is sick of something and refuses to go to the doctor...

Oksana
26.05.2004, 17:52
Hello! My mum (58 years) is sick of something and refuses to go to the doctor, I can not persuade it or her in any way. At it or her a dyspnea or short wind, delicacy, she does not transfer or carry temperature of air above 25, sweats as in a sauna, acyanotic, gets tired quickly. And it within 2 years. Earlier she always looked or appeared years on 5 10 is younger than the years, and now she looks or appears awfully, girlfriends who are more senior than it or her, look or appear is younger. And in general a kind of any patient. What is it can be and to what expert she should seem? I shall be very grateful for the answer.

BreyD
27.05.2004, 03:48
Oksana, at this age of probably many or a lot of diseases with displays described by you. Among them disease hearts (heart failure), diseases of lungs (a pulmonary failure), etc. All these diseases serious enough and to you follows all ways to persuade malignant tumours your mum to descend or go to the local therapist, only at internal survey and conversation it is possible to understand approximately what is this illness or disease and to what expert it is necessary to address.