PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Klavdotja rehanutaja! You are sick. CHe has stuck that with the Manej? Not attracting I...

durke Klave
27.05.2004, 00:51
Klavdotja rehanutaja! You are sick. CHe has stuck that with the Manej? Not attracting I! CHe Attracting that the guy from you has withdrawn? And up to people do not solicit, dokolebalas! The guy has got while he you has not sticked with a nose that he the guy (100 % at you what that deviation or rejection dear or expensive) dokanala you durashka tuparylaja a goat peeled or fleeced people dostovat mrazjuka redkostnoja!! I quote!!!: T-Rex May, 16th 2003 04 : 36 : 53: " Vindictive you however, I not attracting, manka-the bond, mashka. Call me Timur - I think it you remember. Let's ignore henceforth dr. The friend. OK?:-) " still Alesya July, 23rd 2003 10 : 58 : 26: " Listen, I understand, that below advantage to communicate with such anonyms, and sense any, but I shall tell or say. What for paranoja in occasion of any wave or attract? " The patient those in psihushku straight neudachnitsa also blow from here do not come back DROP!!!

Olja
27.05.2004, 03:23
And here such otrodjas was not found. Here where zamstvo appears too much. Still Kakuju-Any I Attract a secret-service network advertises or promotes.