PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I continue to write about the husband at which raised or increased by a BP. He was at the doctor...

ALENA
26.05.2004, 16:09
The doctor, I continue to write about the husband at which raised or increased by a BP. He was at the doctor, passed or took place inspection of all of that only it is possible, but doctors have told or said, that he is healthy as the bull and what is it hereditary. At its or his father too the same pressure. At the husband it does not vary even at fiz. Loads. Your advice or councils.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 19:14
One of basic mistakes or errors of an allopathy - specifications. Meanwhile, all individually. I know lady with constant pressure 190/160 which perfectly feels itself (long-term morzhiha).

Shirokova E.B.
27.05.2004, 01:55
Alain! Predisposition to an idiopathic hypertensia be valid can hereditary, but it does not mean, that illness or disease is not present. Your husband should address to other doctor, it is better to the cardiologist, inspection insufficiently full was possible or probable. It is difficult to me to judge, you have informed nothing on it or this.