PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there are bioadditives helping or assisting at general diseases at me dermas...

Masha
25.05.2004, 01:36
Whether there are bioadditives helping or assisting at general diseases at me a dermatomyositis I accept Prednisolonum has recovered nothing also helps or assists

Shapovalova L.M.
25.05.2004, 20:35
Hello, Masha. It is necessary to understand more in detail with your disease, with its or his reasons and a pathogenesis. It is probably necessary to normalize internal sredts - purification or ablution GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and limfosistemy, it is possible or probable - normvlizovat function of immune system or to apply antioxidatic therapy. I shall more in detail try to understand on sleujushchej to week - when I shall come back home. Can write to me to the address of: lms@fromru. com

Shapovalova L.M.
26.05.2004, 15:45
Hello, Masha. Nakonets-that has reached the directory and could analyse your illness or disease. Its or her nature strictly is not certain - probably this or thus autoimmune, and virus disease is possible or probable also. It seems to me, that following additives should help or assist: "Fibromaks" (there is only in Vitamakse), Coenzyme Q10, the Lecithine, ferment or enzymatic preparations, enterosorbenty, lakto and bifidum bacteria, additives on the basis of korditsepsa (is in many firms).