PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! My employee who sits Ten days ago was ill...

Light
24.05.2004, 06:25
Good afternoon, the doctor! My employee who sits with me in one room Ten days ago was ill. First at it or him suspected a flu, have then told or said, that a pneumonia. And yesterday have translated or transferred in an infectious diseases hospital with suspicion on an icterus. Prompt, whether there can be an icterus complication after a flu or reaction to any medicines. And if it is correct, what probability of that all we who worked together with it or him, too shall be ill. Personally I did not communicate with it or him two weeks of Thanks!

Sergey Ivanovich
24.05.2004, 23:27
Actually both the hepatitis (icterus) and an inflammation of lungs and a flu are infectious diseases and they can * * in one stsepke. Reception Detoksa, Hromvitala and the Restoring complex at least is as soon as possible necessary for you. to. The period of disease by a hepatitis after infetsirovanija can make 2 3 weeks, t. e. Now he can not be shown still in any way, but the organism can be already amazed or struck. vip6k@bk. ru

Zholudev A.A.
26.05.2004, 06:28
There are no reasons for a panic. The probability of a becoming infected is very small. However, it does not mean, that you cannot catch gde-that still, for example in transport, in shop, etc. Have a drink immunal for stimulation of immunity or arbidol. Plentiful drink with vit. S.Pri first attributes of disease address to the doctor.