PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I beg, help or assist!!!!!!! The third day and the third night the TERRIBLE headache....

Lena
25.05.2004, 08:49
I beg, help or assist!!!!!!!
The third day and the third night the TERRIBLE headache. ORVI both daughters, now I behind them recently hurted or were ill;were sick. Temperature 37, sopli tussis, and now this awful pain. Today at night an attack hurt tried to localize: nurofen (2), solpadein (2 tabl), tampalgin (1 tabl), no-shpa 4 tabl + on a head = the pain has not passed or has not taken place a wet towel, for all night could have a sleep exactly 20 minutes and all. A pain - whisky (left and right), a bridge of a nose and under brows. All the night long beshennaja a pulsation, on sensations similar on terrible lomatu, as though in these places a bleeding wound. In the evening pressure 131/71 pulses 97, at daybreak 107/73 pulse 93. One more night I shall not go through, it is close to an idea to finish with all of time and on always. Prompt, that from preparations it is possible to buy or purchase NOW, in fact the pain does not pass or take place!!! Badly I hear and I look at all subjects with a sharp pain in opinion of. To itself it is possible to address from doctors if still I am able to. Forgive or excuse. This all not a joke, and the TERRIBLE and terrible truth. HELP or ASSIST. I wait.

Zholudev A.A.
26.05.2004, 03:41
The dear Lena! At you a genyantritis or a frontal sinusitis. To address it is necessary to LORu.