PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt! At my thoracal kid 6, 5. In the analysis of urine in teche...

Svetlana of M.
18.05.2004, 22:15
The doctor, prompt! At my thoracal kid 6, 5. In the analysis of urine during m-tsa were observed oksolaty. One week ago there were leucocytes (8 10) and bacteria. Repeated in current of week the general or common analysis wet: leucocytes 3 5, and - it is "a little" bacteria. US (in an out-patient department) - small utolshenie lohanok. The nephrologist in holiday. What to do or make? Where to go? The local pediatrist " does not wish to potter with us ". On paid money is not present. The kid when pisaet, makes an effort, sometimes cries up to an emiction. Pisaet intermittently: in 2 3 receptions, often very much. At night urine dark, muddy, badly smells. In the afternoon normal, like. The temperature was 10 days ago - doctors connect or bind it or her with zubkami (???) the Teeth (2) have appeared already for a long time. Others climb?
Prompt, please! Thanks.

alternativa
20.05.2004, 01:57
Communicate. We shall specify details. I shall send the program on a homeopathy. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@74. ru

Alain
21.05.2004, 15:56
Similar on a phimosis! With my newborn child there was such trouble! Urgently take a small clyster, type or collect warm vodichku (it is desirable blednorozovyj a solution of potassium permanganate) and wash out cautiously to the child pisjunchik under a skin (this advice or council have received from the surgeon). I not the doctor, and simply mum and more in the form of first aid to the child let's drink tea from a camomile chemist's without Saccharum (slabenky), Calendulaes. Do or make trays or basins all over again from blednorozovoj potassium permanganate, then bathe in broth of a camomile (let will sit in a tray or basin). At the complicated emiction let pisjaet sitting in a tray or basin with a camomile or in capacity with warm broth lower or omit pisjunchik. All my advice or councils are received from doctors! Success to you!

Svetlana of M.
22.05.2004, 13:03
Thanks for the response. Lavages already I do or make. Itself has guessed. But here 2 more questions.
1. Leucocytes... And bacteria... mmm... They in fact it is simple so do not happen... There can be it consequence or investigation of an acute intestinal poisoning??? We here arbuzika (to sin more is nothing) have eaten... And, sorry, greens kakat have begun. (nervous we ask to frown).
2. The kid not full-term, moreover is operated in the age of 1, 5. In occasion of a teratoma (big) kresttsovo-a coccygeal zone. Problems of the holiday mechanism of allocation of urine are possible or probable?
And still: the phimosis is an adnation of a prepuce? Like, the head is naked or exposed... I do not know... (features in the Summer, the surgeon too in holiday) to hurt or be ill;be sick is impossible...
Thanks. Svetlana of M.

Svetlana of M.
24.05.2004, 01:04
Thanks for the response! To wash out already the beginnings - itself has guessed. Disturb leucocytes and bacteria in urine: whether consequence or investigation is an intestinal infection. We here arbuzika have eaten and, sorry, greens kakat have begun. (nervous we ask to frown).
And still the kid is operated in the age of 1, 5 months in occasion of a teratoma kresttsovo-a coccygeal zone. There can be consequence or investigation a disturbance of the holiday money meh-mA vyd-I wet?
The phimosis is a narrowing the channel, so? All our out-patient department in holiday, tear up them for a leg or foot...
It not to you.
And to you pasibo.
Svetlana of M.

Alain
25.05.2004, 13:02
Fimoz-this narrowing of a prepuce but if the head freely opens the phimosis at you turns out and not. The inflammation under a prepuce (a heat, snizh is probably simple. Immunity). Analyses are desirable for repeating, t. To. The analysis wet can be spoiled" by salts, an infection (accumulates under kr. A flesh). About the rest not znaju-it is necessary to the good doctor. Success!