PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I the guy of 24 years. At me a following problem in techeni last 5 years has noticed...

Alexandr
23.05.2004, 05:14
I the guy of 24 years. At me a following problem in techeni last 5 years has noticed at itself rise in temperature by the evening up to 37, 2 - 37, 5. Last 2 years has gradually started to feel weakness, I can not be going to (such vrechatlenie vrodeby has poisoned, chemto, acyanotic, swelled up kakojto (by the way for the last 2, 5 years poravljalsja up to 105 and grew thin up to 86. My weight was before there were in district of 80 kg. At body height 187). For these or it 2, 5 years has passed or has taken place a heap of inspections, zdal a plenty of analyses - ALL In NORM or RATE, but I feel disgustingly, especially after meal even if to tea has had a drink, such impression vrodeby not tea and has drunk some vodka. Accepted antibiotics - any izmineny. Addressed to therapists (in norm or rate), nevropatolagam (has made MRT a brain - attributes likvornoj hypertensias, the rest in norm or rate, has handed over analyses on herpes a cytomegalovirus - have found small credits, it was all the same treated - any izmineny), an ENT (hr. The tonsillitis, 6 months ago has made tonzilloktomiju, nikaih izmineny), to cardiologists (heart in norm or rate), to gastroenterologists (hr. The cholecystitis, was treated - any izmineny), to psychiatrists (in norm or rate), to neurosurgeons (it was surveyed on a tumour of a pituitary body - all in norm or rate). Recently to me have offered will address to the nephrologist, speak can at you a kidney it is bad work, though I passed or took place US have found stones, and sand, but any treatment to me did not appoint or nominate, a pier no trouble, all in norm or rate. The doctor, on how much I know you the nephrologist, please prompt what to me inspection to pass or take place what to check up kidneys, and whether can samochustvie cause or call mine what nibud hron. Disease of kidneys. Kidneys sometimes, chen seldom I ache a bit (time 2 in a floor of year).
At me on all body of the extension (on a back, in a lap, on femurs). In occasion of extensions passed or took place inspection at endokrinologa (slavl analyses on hormones) that's all right. pozhalusta help or assist me!

Andrey
24.05.2004, 07:05
The first stage analyses of urine and a blood the general or common, on biochemistry (urea, a creatinine).
Already there will be "bastings" or the diagnosis.
The US will reveal dynamics or changes of process, RG-the urography will show presence of stones and whether they can define or determine your status.
But process long - immunologic analyses and even a biopsy can be necessary.
HIV sdavali-?
Fljurografiju delali-?

Alexandr
25.05.2004, 04:41
And what can be a HIV?
Fljurografiju did or made.

Alexandr
25.05.2004, 13:01
At me temperature already 6 oh year, only I have noticed it 6 years ago, and how much she was, I do not know... And on a HIV nobody advised!!!