PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On January, 20th, 2003 I pochustvoval myself am bad: I have started to be lost as though, as...

Dima, 22 years
14.05.2004, 07:57
On January, 20th, 2003 I pochustvoval myself am bad: I have started to be lost as though as though a presyncopal status, iz-for it or this the panic (literally) and pavor has begun. There was a speeded up pulse and pressure 170/100. I laid in hospital. The dystonia and a hypertonia 2 j have diagnosed nejro-tserkuljatornaja to a degree. But series of doctors have disagreed with the diagnosis of a hypertonia. I surveyed kidneys on US and Kompternoj tomographies - without pathologies. The tomography of a brain has shown neokljuzivnuju a hydrocephalus (though birth trauma and traumas of a head at me were not). I had to take the academic holiday, but from me till now bad sensations - an easy or a light;a mild giddiness and frightening presyncopal status, but the panic already is not present, t to I have got used, but it is all the same terrible. Pressure in a quiet status 130 140 60 80. At walk I feel an exacerbation of my status (sometimes with prickings in a body, similar elektro-to influence) and pressure can reach or achieve 160 100! Donako and at normal pressure I can feel extremely poorly. I drank and I drink tablets, but nothing helps or assists 5 months. What to do or make?... Recently in a blood and urine at me have revealed the raised or increased maintenance or contents of a creatinine (what conclusions can be made?) and a virus of herpes simple, at norm or rate 1 : 100 at me 1 : 2400. There can be this all iz-for it or this? I have started treatment. Your opinion? Thanks.

The anonym
15.05.2004, 18:45
Write to the doctor in addition what you drink medicines. Check up job of a thyroid gland!

Dima, 22 years
16.05.2004, 14:50
Has passed or Has taken place course of treatment Nootropinom and Cerebrolysinum intravenously. Has passed or has taken place a course of a physiotherapy. Saws Kogitum (in ampoules). Instenon, glitsin, Phenazepamum. From a high pressure - monopril, atenolol (I drink to this day). Recently has begun treatment Viferonom, Kanefronom. And from herpes: Atsiklovir.

The anonym
17.05.2004, 19:52
The herpes do not influence pressure!

Aya
19.05.2004, 05:55
Dima, I for 2 years am more senior than you, at me all same, only from 13 years (a desorientation, a panic, a giddiness...). The tomography has shown - all normally, and EEG has made - have found epiochag in a temporal share of a brain, have put episindrom recently. So I advise to make EEG, in fact the earlier you are surveyed, the it will be easier. But it is not necessary to panic ahead of time: time such small term at signs can, no trouble. Success!!

Copper
20.05.2004, 05:10
I join the first answer. Check up TTG (a hormone thyroid), make US of a gland

The anonym
21.05.2004, 08:58
DECAY.

Dima, 22 years
22.05.2004, 11:01
And still. I shall add: all this has begun after rough night pjanki.

Dima, 22 years
23.05.2004, 09:22
EEG did or made - precise disturbances it is not revealed. The doctor has told or said, that at me a neurosis.

The anonym
23.05.2004, 12:28
Herpes he at everything, you will lift immunity a credit itself will fall, and how on the basis of US have drawn a conclusion what there is no renal failure? And whence then on yours a creatinine? And in what doctors see the reason of rise of pressure, time it not kidneys? Necessarily visit or attend the nephrologist!!! If there are no improvements, you need to resort to other courses of treatment, in those preparations which you drank or saw I do not see any orientation, logic.

JU1210
25.05.2004, 00:29
TYPICAL DISPLAYS PANIC ATTACK - SYNDROME NAVJAZCHEGOGO of PAVOR, ONLY HERE In America DOCTORS COULD HELP or ASSIST my HUSBAND WITH Similar SIGNS. I ADVISE To address To the PSYCHOLOGIST, (WWW. psyonline. ru)
SUCCESS!!!