PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for the answer the doctor the Diagnosis of my father have confirmed it an erythremia as it or her...

Vadim
23.05.2004, 17:21
Thanks for the answer the doctor the Diagnosis of my father have confirmed it an erythremia as it or her mozhna to treat and how much or as far as it dangerously Respond please the Last report prokomentirujte please the analysis of my father of 10 erythrocytes 235 hemoglobin that it is necessary to do or make and than to treat

Doronin V.A.
24.05.2004, 10:07
In the first it is necessary to remove excess of erythrocytes. It I do or make by means of eritrotsitaferezov or exsanguinations. At rising quantity or amount of leucocytes and thrombocytes, that also can be at this disease appoint or nominate a preparation "Gidrea". At qualified kuratsii the given disease of problems should not be. The most frequent complication at an erythremia are clottages as a result of the raised or increased viscosity of a blood.

Vadim
24.05.2004, 22:30
Hello Vadim Anatolevich. Initial analyses of a blood of my father were - nb-229 g l, er-7, 0. l-8, 0, a thrombus.-680 ed, Soe-1 ch, in our clinic to him have appointed or nominated reception of a preparation Myelosanum on 2 tab. In a day, and also a preparation tsikloferon in m, tab. Curantylum as before it or this treatment by vascular therapy has been spent. After week reception of a preparation Myelosanum, the analysis of a blood - Nv-214 g l, er-6, 25 l, l-6, 4 g l. Soe-1 mm ch, tromb-490 g l, the preparation tsikloferon in treatment yet did not accept. A bilirubin krovi-14 mk mol l, Alt and Ast krovi-norm or rate, a prothrombin krovi-66, 6 %, fibrinogen-5, 77 l (before treatment), Nt krovi-62 %. To us have advised reception of a preparation promidim in tab., whether you know about this preparation and that will advise on its or his application. To you the greater or big request to write your opinion in occasion of this treatment, both your advice or councils and references of treatment of an erythremia.
For earlier are very grateful.