PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to grow thin! I know, that the result depends only on me. Everyone den...

The anonym
22.05.2004, 02:16
Help or Assist to grow thin! I know, that the result depends only on me. Every day I am adjusted or am set up, every day I am going to, but I am broken and again I put off. During the first pregnancy raspolnela - has added 25, nursed the child, ate all. A diet did not keep and in half a year I have returned to normal weight, even became even more harmonous, at body height 170, I weighed 64 kg.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 15:53
Continuation. And now all with accuracy on the contrary, During the second pregnancy has typed or collected only 4 kg. To the child now 4 months, I have already typed or collected 15 kg. That to me occurs or happens, I do not know. I eat not much (or so it seems to me.)

Vasily - wasiliy@online.ru
23.05.2004, 12:24
There was a disturbance of metabolic processes in an organism. It is necessary to solve this problem.

Alexander
24.05.2004, 18:25
Hello.
I agree with Vasily, but the reason not only in it or this.
The birth of the child is the whole complex psiho-physiological changes in an organism. In my practice of such cases it is a lot of. To help or assist you it is possible.
The only stipulation performance of all my references.
t. 3538898, alschedrov@mail. ru