PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Skzhazhite how to commit suicide without causing to themselves pains?...

Sasha
15.05.2004, 12:17
Skzhazhite how to commit suicide without causing to themselves pains?

Kind soul
19.05.2004, 04:46
The idiot

Zholudev A.A.
21.05.2004, 05:50
There is no desperate a situation and, as a rule, that today is represented a unsoluble problem or tragedy, tomorrow causes a smile. It is not necessary to do or make sharp, rash acts. Probably, it is necessary to consult with the psychologist or the psychotherapist. They help or assist, by virtue of specificity of a trade, to cope with " the most serious and unsoluble situations ".

Sasha
21.05.2004, 19:23
Zdrastvujte, yes there was I 2 days ago at the psychotherapist he has communicated to me of literally 3 mines, has asked that I disturb has told or said that one year ago posorilsja with the friend and then problems with health have begun, he skazla that the problem is clear has written out tablets sonapaks and fevarin a course for a month then I have left. Conversation it has not turned out.

Zholudev A.A.
24.05.2004, 11:43
Rather I regret, such expert has probably got. He has not seen your problem. Probably it is necessary to repeat attempt, but with other doctor. Success!