PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 23 years, are hereditary predilection to varicose...

Diana
22.05.2004, 16:40
The dear doctor! To me 23 years, are hereditary predilection to a varicose phlebectasia. In current of an one and a half porslednih years accepted tri-regol, this month has stopped iz-for advances of varices. Veins on the top surface of arms or hand and a foot noticeably vzduvajutsja, it is necessary to be warmed. Very much often merznut extremities - a foot and an arm or a hand. All time an easy or a light;a mild tachycardia (ok. 80 ud/mines). The venous grid is visible on legs or foots, femurs (appears through through a skin), progresses on eyes - practically every day I find new shown to a wreath. Under left krlenom an increasing or enlarged capillary asterisk.
Help or Assist, please, advice or council.
With sincere gratitude.

Doronin V.A.
24.05.2004, 03:51
At change of a temperature regimen of a vein also should change the diameter. As to occurrence of hypodermic venous plexuses, especially on legs or foots a basis of prophylaxis is wearing compression a stocking. CHego-something radical, besides a surgical intervention does not exist. I advise to consult with the vascular surgeon. At least cosmetic questions by an obliteration of hypodermic veins to solve it is possible.