PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor, I ask to consult on a following question. Two months to that...

Nastja
23.05.2004, 04:09
Uv. The doctor, I ask to consult on a following question. Two months ago on a body maculae the in size from 5 mm up to 3 sm in diameter in the form of ecchymoses (small krasno-brown tochechki) have started to appear. Has handed over the general or common developed or unwrapped analysis of a blood and urine - all in norm or rate. Has addressed to the dermatologist. He has told or said, what is it not its or his competence and is most of all similar to a vasculitis. After that has addressed to the therapist. He has directed on sludujushchie analyses: hepatic assays (results in norm or rate), koulogramma (I can be mistaken with the name) - results too within the limits of norm or rate, and also an immunogram - results it is expected one of these days. I do not know, whether it refers to business, but about 2 years ago have started to appear on a body microscopical red tochechki. Besides I always differed easy or light;mild occurrence of ecchymoses - was to hit about something enough - and sine-yellow "beauty" for a week is provided. The question in the following - whether has all this any attitude or relation to a hematology or the reason it is necessary to search in something the friend? In advance many thanks for the answer.

Doronin V.A.
23.05.2004, 07:59
Dear Nastja! Unequivocally to respond difficultly without visual survey. There can be it and concerns problems of coagulation of a blood. There is a set of complex or difficult disturbances of a hemostasis at which standard coagulogram does not give the sufficient information. Problems koagulologii borrow or occupy on faculty of therapy MMA with it or him. And. Setchenov's m. on the basis of 20 j the City Hospital (prof. Bokarev Igor Nikolaevich). Try to address there.

Nastja
24.05.2004, 01:29
Uv. The doctor! Thanks for the answer.