PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Almost two years doctors cannot diagnose me and appoint or nominate correct...

The anonym
20.05.2004, 21:56
Almost two years doctors cannot diagnose me and appoint or nominate correct treatment. Recently has found your site. Very much I hope for your help.
Illness or Disease has begun that I began to get tired very quickly, there was an acrimony, a giddiness, working capacity has decreased, joints periodically hurt. In 1983 I have transferred or carried a virus hepatitis. Inspections on US of a liver, kidneys, a bladder, adrenals, a pancreas, a lien of appreciable deviations or rejections from norm or rate have not found out. Besides in the diagnostic center DOCK TMO the computer tomography of an abdominal cavity, retroperitoneal space has been made. Vyvod-diffusive or diffuse changes of a liver. Consultation at the rheumatologist: by its or his part - within the limits of norms or rates. Analyses of a blood: Nv-95/l, ts. Item-0, 95, Er-3, 01012/l, Tr.-180, 0* 1012/l (180, 0 : 1000), L-4. 5109/l, e-3, p-10, s-65, l-13, m-9, the anisocytosis, a poikilocytosis is not found out, ROE-44/hour. Saccharum of a blood 4, 2 mmol/l. PTI 100 %. Hepatic assays: AST 0.3. FLT 0. 85/l, Lipoproteins 4, 1/l, Timolovaja 10, 8 units op., Kadmievaja positive, the Melena otrits., a bilirubin indirect and the general or common 5, 4 mkmol/l, prjamoj-traces. Revmoproby: SRB + ++ (3), ZHokenena, Formolovaja sharply positive,
The general or common delok 88/l
02, 06, 2004 I byyla in Kiev in Institute it or him Gromashevskogo. The doctor has given a direction on analyses of a blood. 1) on a virus of herpes - otvet-(Serum) b JqG HSV - 1 (ELISA) 1 : 3200.2) On autoantibodies (polukolichestvennyj the analysis) 1, 5 (at norm or rate less than 0, 1/ml.)
Very much you I ask to give the explanatory under the Kiev analyses and if it is possible, to allow the reference to conduct in what direction treatment.

Ilya
23.05.2004, 23:33
Hello! Data kotory you have resulted or brought, do not allow to draw any exact conclusions. The clinical analysis of a blood speaks about possible or probable nalichmm akterialnogo inflammations. The analysis on merkery gerpesnuju an infection - positive. More shortly data inconsistent. It is necessary for you to find the good doctor who personally would look or see you and would execute necessary obsledovani. Unfortunately, with pomoshju correspondence consultations of this situation will consult difficultly.