PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have excess weight about 12 kg and raised or increased holestirin, if all the day the slave...

Lion
21.05.2004, 01:59
I have excess weight about 12 kg and raised or increased holestirin if all the day I work costing or standing to evening very much legs or foots hardly above calfs and up to a fold hurt, what is it such and what to do or make?
In advance thanks

Suponeva N.A.
22.05.2004, 15:44
Lion, it is necessary to reduce weight and more closely or attentively to look or see, whether you to yourselves have acquired already varicose phlebectasia on legs or foots?

Lion
23.05.2004, 19:45
How to reduce weight?
Veins on legs or foots are expanded, advise pozhalusta what to do or make? I live in New Zealand, but should you admit, that doctors here simply any, I know a lot of people which diagnosis put literally at last stage of illness or disease, and up to that, spoke, ostensibly all is good.

Vladimir
23.05.2004, 22:20
Lion, your problem is solved. Inform please, how old are you, that at you with pressure, in what general or common status zheludochno-the intestinal tract, whether is not present deviations or rejections in a liver? How much precisely you weigh also what body height at you?
Question the first. You firmly wish to borrow or occupy in weight reduction? Or it simply occasion to communicate on a subject bodeznej?
Question of the second. I think, you understand, that wonderful droplets with instant action do not exist. For health the person can harmlessly dump or reset 4 5 kg. Means in your case it is the order 3 h months. After that the program of stabilization of the weight, borrowing or occupying as much time, how much depression should be necessarily executed. e. Still nearby 3 h months. You agree distsiplinirovanno to be engaged in the health in current of this term?
And the third. You understand, what is it will demand from you the certain financial expenses? Whether you are ready to go, probably, on any restrictions to recover itself health?
If three questions you respond to all "Yes" otpishite to me to the address of health2003@inbox. ru we Shall talk more particularly. Including about veins. I think, that I can help or assist you.
If you search any miracle instant agents, in addition free-of-charge, for it not to me.
To in total you of the best.