PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! Share experience as you managed to grow thin!? Fine I understand, ch...

Nina
18.05.2004, 04:12
Girls!
Share experience as you managed to grow thin!? Fine I understand, that flour and sweet it is necessary to limit strongly and not is after 6. But home I come with the child in 8. I feed its or his and I can not restrain. I can sustain at job in the afternoon, and I am broken in the evening. I hate myself! Please, share experience, I ask.

Cherry
18.05.2004, 09:13
I have grown thin for 10 kg. By calculation of kcal. 1200 - in day. Plus one day of limited intake of food in a week. It is desirable to eat less sweet, fat, flour, smoked. Is more meat, vegetables, fruit.

Inga
19.05.2004, 17:14
1200 calories in day for the healthy woman are very little, all can end at least hungry obmarokom, as a maximum with greater or big problems with health. You ask to share experience: personally I have grown thin for 8 kg for 2 months being engaged on simulators, but it, naturally, demands will power.

Marina
20.05.2004, 16:39
Nina! Move More and use more albuminous produktov-?to the best szhigatel Adeps (I know on the experience) and more it is necessary to drink as much as possible water! Success to you!

The anonym
21.05.2004, 18:15
And what you name albuminous products?? soori for dullness

Anna
22.05.2004, 05:46
Fiber sozherzhitsja in following products-
Meat
Bird
Not smoked grades of a fish, cockleshell, rakoobraznye
Sea offal
Soya products
Eggs
Milk
Cheese fat content less than 50 %
The tomatoes which have been last thermal processing
Fruit with sunflower seeds
Citrus
Exotic fruit except for bananas!
Strangely enough!
All is written out from the book of Feature of a national dietary delivery red. Zamotinoj

Nina
23.05.2004, 17:08
In brief describe the problem and
Communicate with me to the address of zaharov@zaharov. kchepetsk. ru
I can help or assist you.