PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! During pregnancy I have recovered on 27 kg. Has dumped or reset...

Anna
23.05.2004, 06:35
Hello the Doctor! During pregnancy I have recovered on 27 kg. Has dumped or reset 18 kg. The last of 9 kg I can not dump or reset in any way. I am engaged in aerobics, c to keep a diet. Vobshchem, problem places: femurs, a waist. A stomach or belly I can not clean or remove in any way (at me the second cesarean), can a problem in it or this. Now I wish to try or taste antitselljulitnyj massage on femurs, but iz-for excess weight on legs or foots there was a vascular reticulum. Whether it is possible to do or make massage? And, please, prompt how more effectively to struggle with last kgs. In advance I thank you for the answer.

Gorina L.F.
23.05.2004, 09:25
Without visual survey of a skin it is complex or difficult to tell or say - massage is counter-indicative or not. Consult naposredstvenno with the masseur.
Last kgs really leave hardly. The most effective reuzltatom is change of habitual diets and regimens of trainings. For example, you are engaged in the morning - transfer or carry employment or occupations for the evening. Eat three times a day - start to eat gradually, but often. Make "loading" day (it is possible to eat more than usually), and in day unloading.