PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist please. At me a bilateral pneumonia. In current...

Jeanne
19.05.2004, 15:17
Hello! Help or assist please. At me a bilateral pneumonia. In current of 10 days antibiotics "Gentamycin", and also "Gedeliks", "Bronhoimunal", "Erespal", the thoracal collecting, imuno-raising or increasing alimentary additives were applied. After the termination or discontinuance of acceptance of "Gentamycin", state of health uhudshilos-temperature 37, 5, stethalgias, the delicacy, the raised or increased diaphoresis, tussis has increased. What medicines are necessary for accepting in the given situation

Talla
23.05.2004, 03:23
Gentamycin is not a preparation of a choice for treatment of pneumonias. The pneumonia is treated according to the originator of a pneumonia. In the account as should will be applied that fact that probably presence atipihnogo the originator. The combination of antibiotics penitsilinnovogo/tsefalosporinovogo of some and makrolidov is usually applied. Considering that that at you antibacterial therapy and not seeing you has already been spent, it is difficult to me to give what or more concrete rekommendatsii

child
23.05.2004, 06:15
- To you it is better to mine to lay down in hospital. At least, to consult with the therapist and seryozno to correct therapy.