PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Constantly it would be desirable to fill a stomach, to not look in a refrigeration cabinet there is no force vol...

Irina
11.05.2004, 19:51
Constantly it would be desirable to fill a stomach, to not look in a refrigeration cabinet there is no will power. I should clean or remove kg 6 7, it is not important for what period. Whether it is possible to eat cabbage with butter or oil in neogranichenom kol-ve.

TASHA
13.05.2004, 08:39
I the person not so understanding it or this. BUT. Butter or oil it in itself fat and very much kallorijnoe. Buy or purchase the table where the name of a product a delivery, and by series quantity or amount kalloriev containing in a product is written. Also there can be on her you can vyrabatat system a delivery on every day. The woman in day can use not bolee 1800 kallory.

Elena
13.05.2004, 17:18
Irina, in programs of a cellular delivery is production for perekusov, using which do not go hungry and grow thin. It is possible to eat cabbage, at use basically vegetables the fatty tissue, and muscular and if you are broken from such diet quickly type or collect weight grows thin not. helenherbs@yandex. ru

Jasmin
17.05.2004, 15:34
Irina, est odnu kapustu vi dolgo ne smojete. No kapusta s olivkom maslom budet ochen polezna v odin iz priemov pischi. Ved ovoschi luchshe usvaivautsia s rastitelnim maslom. V nem mnogo kallorii eto pravda, no ono polezno i bistro usvaivaetsia organizmom. Da i dlia salata ego nujno chut-chut. Raz uj rech zashla o kapuste i olivkovom masle, to prilagau k etomu soobscheniu odnu dietu. Mojet bit vam ona podoydet.
The Frenchmen prefer cheese, grapes, wine and an olive oil. The French dietarians include Adepses in a dietary delivery in small amounts. They consider or count, that the olive oil renders favorable influence on an intestine, deletes harmful metabolic products. Therefore from time to time Adepses are recommended, but to not abuse them as their excessive use promotes development of some diseases of vessels, and also leads to completeness.

Monday

Breakfast. 1 glass of apple juice, 4 sht cookies, 1 apple.

Dinner 200 g ogvarnoj fishes. Salad from belokochannoj cabbage with a lemon juice, 1 boiled kartofelina 25 g white wine.

Supper: 150 g a dutch cheese, 1 grenok, 1 glass of milk, 1 big apple.

Tuesday

Breakfast: 100 g cheese, 1 grenok.

Dinner: 3 boiled kartofeliny, 1 slice of fast or lenten bacon, 150 g salad from any crude vegetables, filled by an olive oil.

Supper: 1 small chop. A small slice of black bread, 150 g grapes, 25 30 g grape wine.

Medium

Breakfast: 1 glass of mineral water, 80 g brynzas, 1 small grenok.

Dinner: 100 g boiled cabbage. Salad from the grated crude carrots, filled by an olive oil, - 100 g, 1 orange.

Supper. 100 g a boiled string bean, 1 small slice of fast or lenten bacon, 30 g red wine, 1 apple.

Thursday

Breakfast: 1 glass of tomato juice, 2 grenka.

Dinner: 200 g stewed vegetables (carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, vegetable marrows), 100 g salad from green Bulgarian pepper and belokochannoj cabbage. 1 small cup of tea.

Supper: 150 g the boiled chicken, 2 boiled carrots. A small slice of black bread. 25 g red wine.

Friday

Breakfast: 1 egg welded or cooked vsmjatku. Small grenka. 1 glass of apple juice.

Dinner: 150 g cheese, 100 g salad from belokochannoj cabbage with juice and a pulp of 1 lemon. A cup of orange juice.

Supper: 250 g salad from fresh fruit (apples, oranges, kivi, pineapples, pears). 100 g grapes, 25 g grape wine.

Saturday

Breakfast: 1 glass of orange juice, 1 small grenok.

Dinner: 2 boiled kartofeliny, 150 g a grated boiled beet, 1 slice of black bread.

Supper: small fast or lenten bifshteks. polovinka a grapefruit, 3 leaves or sheets of salad, 25 g white wine.

Sunday

Breakfast: 1 egg vsmjatku. Small grenok. A cup of rather weak tea.

Dinner: 1 meat cutlet, 150 g salad from any crude vegetables, filled by an olive oil. 30 g red wine. A small slice of black bread.

Supper: 100 g cheese, 1 glass of milk, 1 grenok. 1 big apple.

The Frenchmen approve or confirm, that is desirable to accept a small amount of alcohol every day. They give greater preference to faults or wines, especially red as red wine normalizes pressure, improves digestion and raises or increases the general or common activity. It is recommended to women 25 30 g alcohol in day, to men - 30 35/Such quantity or amount of alcohol will not force a head to begin to spin, and here to prolong vital forces of an organism and considerably to improve state of health will help or assist

Olja
17.05.2004, 23:16
Jasmin, such diet will not approach or suit me, especially a breakfast. Already gde-that through an hour it will want to eat strongly, and through an hour it will be cold, arms or hand dark blue and a head to hurt or be ill;be sick. It is better to move more.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 09:06
Olja, with the table you will be tortured to grow thin. Eat all gradually and fractionally up to 8 times day. You will be as Christina.

Jasmin
22.05.2004, 23:51
Olia, I soglasna, chto ne vsem podoydet eta dieta. I ee napisala dlia Irini, t. k. rech zashla o kapuste i masle. I toje lublu goriachii zavtrak. I ne mogu nachat svoy den bez chaski kofe. Pozje em kashu, kotoruu zapivau apelsinovim sokom. No I znala odnu devushku, kotoraia na zavtrak pila holodnii kefir. Drugaia znakomaia obhodilas bez zavtraka, a my podruga lubit utrom plotno poest. O vkusah ne sporiat:-)