PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon Prompt, pliz. I am pregnant for 5 weeks. The doctor has registered vitami...

Julia
19.05.2004, 14:44
Good afternoon Prompt, pliz. I am pregnant for 5 weeks. The doctor has registered vitamin E. I have bought or purchased it or him. On a box it is written, that is applied to normalization of a menstrual cycle and prevention of threat of an abortion. And what to me to prevent that? Or it is all on everyone appoint or nominate in the first months? To drink necessarily? Why, for example, easier or simply to not drink Polyvitaminums where the daily norm or rate of all vitamins enters? What for it or him?

Aptekaonline
22.05.2004, 18:26
Hello. Julia. Vitamin E is necessary on early durations of gestation, therefore your doctor correctly to you has registered all. Can as to drink Polyvitaminums for pregnant women Materna or Elevit. But simultaneously with vitamin E to drink set forth above me preparations does not follow, that there was no overdosage. Therefore spend on drink a course vitamin E, and then pass to vitamins. Yours faithfully. Svetlana Vladimirovna.