PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! It is possible to take an interest, your references are based or founded;established on kli...

Olga
20.05.2004, 09:11
The dear doctor! It is possible to take an interest, your references are based or founded;established on clinical experience (t. e. There were cases of convalescence from application BADov) or they have cleanly theoretical character? Usually doctors approve or confirm, that bioadditives to cure serious illness or disease is unreal.

Shapovalova L.M.
22.05.2004, 03:43
Hello, Olga. If you have read through my file uvidili, that I work with additives with 1996 practically, but it is obligatory with a theoretical substantiation from " an another's voice " I do not appoint or I nominate - should understand itself how the substances which are a part of additives can operate or work. An acute appendicitis additives to not cure, and here the asthma, a good-quality hyperplasia of a prostate, a mastopathy and chronic diseases to additives give in to many other things sometimes much easier, than to medicines.