PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! What can you tell or say about preparation Vita-a selenium? I live in..

Jury
20.05.2004, 07:24
The dear doctor! What can you tell or say about preparation Vita-a selenium? I live in Nizhni Novgorod, and it, how much or as far as I know, region with deficiency of a selenium. In usual vitamins, type TSentrum, there is a selenium, but in them of 25 mkg, and daily need or requirement 50 (or not?). Whether It is possible to accept vita-a selenium as prophylaxis (1 tablet contains 50 mkg) or it is not necessary?

Shapovalova L.M.
21.05.2004, 23:49
Hello, Jury. Vita-the selenium is topinambur, grown up on obogashchennyh a selenium pochvah so, what to accept it or him very much even it is possible, is one of the most rational forms of a selenium in our market. The only thing, that at me raises the doubts - a dosage, it seems to me, that 48 a selenium in 1 a product, and in Russia do not do or make such greater or big tablets. In such kind it is possible to use up to 2 2, 5 a product in day. In firm Vitaljuks there is a product "TopSelen", a similar parentage, but in a powder and a series " Bread Inkov " where this product too enters. 1 2 measured spoons it is possible to add in any nutrition and to provide a normal daily dose of a product.