PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My problem consists in the following: 1, 6 years ago I had a kid, with...

olga. 21 year
17.05.2004, 03:29
My problem consists in the following: 1, 6 years ago I had a kid, since then I cannot dump or reset excess weight. My body height 168, weight - 71 kg. Prompt as to dump or reset superfluous kgs. In advance thanks.

Think, solve, to grow thin or to not grow thin
17.05.2004, 10:10
On pages of a site you will find photodocumentary acknowledgement or confirmations to successful use of a product
http: // health. vov. ru

Natalia
17.05.2004, 17:35
I can advise only one. I too had such problem. And for 2 Months I have thrown off about 17 kg. In the morning I ate a flake with low-fat milk or a children's porridge (vitamiy and minerals received) and in the afternoon soup or a boiled fish of low-fat grades. And in day was engaged on the cartridge " Bodi Dens ". When after summer has come to institute, all have gasped. Than year I all Already am more eat and I do not recover.
But any suppers!
I wish good luck!

Natalia
19.05.2004, 06:07
I can advise only one. I too had such problem. And for 2 Months I have thrown off about 17 kg. In the morning I ate a flake with low-fat milk or a children's porridge (vitamiy and minerals received) and in the afternoon soup or a boiled fish of low-fat grades. And in day was engaged on the cartridge " Bodi Dens ". When after summer has come to institute, all have gasped. Than year I all Already am more eat and I do not recover.
But any suppers!
I wish good luck!

Natalia
20.05.2004, 03:19
But any suppers!
I wish good luck!

Evgenie Olegovich
21.05.2004, 16:23
Itself has personally thrown off 16 kg for 2 months and I continue to keep this weight constantly. I can divide personal experience. Write to me by mail helth@euro. ru.

Oksana
21.05.2004, 23:34
I have grown thin for 10 kg after sorts or labors, but still remain 8 superfluous. Also I can not get rid of them in any way (I sit on a diet, I am engaged in charging or charge, I walk with the child for 1.5 hours per day). Already also I do not know what's the matter?! It is interesting, that earlier I of any work did not need to grow thin.
Oksana