PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, I do not know to what expert to address with mine voproso...

Nastja
20.05.2004, 04:26
Hello the doctor, I do not know to what expert to address with my question. The matter is that I have pains in the left part of a head in the field of the face and a temple. All has begun year three and a half back. First as though zanemelo about a nose. Day through two it has extended on a cheek. Till now at me this status - as though pulls a cheek, and something simultaneously pulses from within, or it is better to tell or say presses from within, as though runs, sometimes it extends on a temple and pulses then in the field of a temple and an eye. Sometimes ceases, but finally does not pass or take place, a cheek (even not cheek, and a place is closer to an eye and a nose) and half of upper lip as though have grown dumb. It seems to me, that "it" pulls a cheek and a labium upwards and can deform or distort to me the face. I was observed in different hospitals and at the dentist as all over again I thought, what is it iz-for a tooth, and at the therapist (to me removed or took out a roentgen of a head in all foreshortenings) - nothing was revealed. I do not have full numbness and it's OK moves. In one hospital to me have told or said, what is it hurts myshshcha. The matter is that about five years ago I have got in failure or accident, and at that time have strongly hit a head, the left part. It seems to me, what is it consequences of impact though it was showed not at once, and year through an one and a half, but anybody cannot help or assist me. At me even the habit has appeared to press under a bone under an eye that as that to influence this or thus not clear, even trudnoopisuemuju a pain though it and not a pain, is simple to me unpleasantly, such impression, that me "eat" from within. Help or assist with advice or council, what to me to do or make? It can and neizlechivaetsja or vse-taki there is any hope?

It for it or her
20.05.2004, 23:20
http: // larina. by. ru

Gorshkov D.J.
21.05.2004, 17:32
Hello, Nastja. Consult with the neuropathologist.

Gorshkov D.J.
21.05.2004, 23:12
And comrade "promoter" would like to tell or say, that 221 yj kosmoenergetichesky the channel is not that phrase on which it is possible to buy or purchase much prostodushek...