PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On the report from May, 26th: I and have not heard opinion of the dietarian - enough l...

Anyuta
16.05.2004, 21:56
On the report from May, 26th: I and have not heard opinion of the dietarian - whether enough 100 fiber in day? I has more 1.5 gr than fiber on kg of weight recommend only bodibildery... Adeps 20 35 due to vegetable oil cold otzhima - quite according to references of M. of Ginzburg. Carbohydrates these or it suffice me (I eat often) even on aerobic employment or occupations for 30 60 minutes... And at transition to a normal ration (and I already described it or him is taki completely not loose life - as many represent all to themselves an output or exit from a diet) I am going to to add power or force - and they untwist a metabolism and power inputs ogo-go! Kakto it is insulting, when your best impulses counted or reckoned and coordinated or agreeed with references the CART:) criticize, offering or suggesting any essential and productive additions...

Lyudmila
18.05.2004, 11:06
What do you mean under " 100 g fiber in day "? Fiber or an albuminous product? If pure or clean fiber it is too much if products containing fiber it too little. Do or make conclusions concerning data on the basis of which you are engaged in amateur performance.

Anyuta
19.05.2004, 20:02
It is fiber - the sum for a day. e. There fiber of a fish, fermented baked milk, bread, cabbage - __. I do not wish to grow thin due to muscles, but also I do not wish them to increase

Anyuta
20.05.2004, 16:16
And about amateur performance - to mine thousand people which every day the life eat thoughtlessly, destroying or blasting the liver alcohol, hammering in vessels and a stomach or belly sweet cakes are engaged in a cholesterin much in the worst amateur performance, ruining the health, beauty and working capacity...

Lyudmila
21.05.2004, 22:59
Anyuta, as a whole you are right, but diskussi on the general or common questions here are a little bit inappropriate. A concrete question on fibers I can explain so: 100 g pure or clean fiber in day is much for normal vital activity if fibers turn out basically from animal nutrition. It is equivalent to a comment 500 g a beef or up to 1 kg of a fish. Due to, say, one only vegetative fibers such digit to choose for a day it is simply unreal. My scepticism in occasion of amateur performance is based or founded;established on a long-term practice and on knowledge of that simple arithmetics NEVER possible to count or reckon all vital processes of an organism.