PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor. Zamuchali headaches, a head all time, as if hurts...

Zarema
19.05.2004, 18:24
Zdrastvujte, the doctor. Zamuchali headaches, a head all time as if shoots then there, and it is sometimes simple noet hurts, happens sometimes so, that it seems that the head weighs 5 kg. The nape also hurts. It not seems iz-for nerves, but precisely I can tell or say.. At me was shishechka in right grudi-inspissation, recently began to hurt or be ill;be sick, sometimes woke up from inconvenience at night, and overturned on other side that there was no stethalgia, has gone to mamologu-have told or said what is it a fibroadenoma., but small, have appointed or nominated to drink vitamins, and have told or said to come in a month. Vitamins I drink 7 days, yesterday has woken up from a pain, nyl a bottom of a stomach or belly, from a pain neznala how to lay down at night, has drunk maksigan, and only in hour or half an hour it became easier. But not absolutely, the stomach or belly began to hurt or be ill;be sick less. Today all the day laid, could not rise from bed as I shall rise so pains. Some tablets maksigana, but completely all the same not obezbalivaetsja have drunk. And the main thing, that at me such rashe was not, so for the first time. neznaju from what, I did not catch a cold or did not chill and did not hurt or be ill;be sick. At me other problem at me the congenital stenosis of an aorta, the diagnosis have put precisely 2 years ago. And in destkoj honey. To a map napisanno a congenital heart disease. First time an echocardiogram did or made 2 years ago, has addressed because heart ached a bit. On ehokardiogramme-after long survey, and postaili the diagnosis, after every year I go I do or make an echocardiogram. Speak that a gradient small - 16 and what to operate it is not necessary, and for two years became 17, 3, has increased not on many. And the parameter to operation, seems gralient is peer 60 if I am not mistaken. Preventive treatment or any preparations have not appointed or nominated. Have told or said it is not necessary. And itself at pains I drink Valocordinum or Corvalolum, sometimes helps or assists, and sometimes is not present. sednja as laid iz-for abdominal pains, there was a pain zagrudinno, again heart, vipila Corvalolum - and tolku is not present.
That delat-neznaju. At me something with vision when urom I wake up in opinion of to fork, I look at a picture on a wall - and it seems that their two., but passes or takes place through pair minutes, and not always so. And sometimes there is any turbidity before eyes, but sharply passes or takes place, and so in day byvet 2 3 times.
Still I am nervous it is constantly possible to tell or say, all I try to behave easy but I can not, mum eternally shouts, iz-zasvoej problems, I have exhausted me so, that all as on needles... Usual conversation at it or her is not present, only cries and indignations.
Yes I understand at it or her a problem, yes our family problem, but here not and. All the same shouts. It would be desirable to escape kuda-nid, yes there is no place. Also what to do or make with study. To not throw in fact, I study on 4 a course of honey.
What will advise me dear or expensive doctor? Can only mud baths, to the ground can I shall get used. To what doctor to go?

Zholudev A.A.
21.05.2004, 02:20
To you to the psychotherapist, all family.