PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Up to pregnancy at body height 158 I weighed 62 kg and, by fotog...

Mashunja
18.05.2004, 00:51
Hello! Up to pregnancy at body height 158 I weighed 62 kg and, by photos, was very much even anything (though and then I so did not consider or count). After sorts or labors began to weigh 78 and I can not return to the norm or rate in any way. Sat on a low-calorie diet, has dumped or reset 4 kg for 3 months, then there was no opportunity, but there was an opportunity activly to borrow or occupy in exercise stresses during which has dumped or reset 3 kg, but after active 4 weeks heart has started to hurt or be ill;be sick, and kalanetiku I too have thrown. Now I do or make nothing, only I drink tea " red slim tia ", a cat. Has helped or assisted by way of constipations, but no more.
Help or Assist me, please, advice or council, very much it would be desirable to grow thin!
Thankful in advance.
P. S. Today Would see in a drugstore certain MKTS ANKIR-, according to the pharmacist, helping or assisting to clear an organism of slags and to normalize weight. Whether it is possible to believe what is written on packing, whether he will help or assist me? Yes, I always was polnenkoj the girl...

Irina
19.05.2004, 16:29
It is possible to try or taste certainly, but he helps or assists far not to all, therefore, if this dear or expensive agent, is better to refuse it or him. My girlfriend drank MKTS-229, too polnenkaja the girl, to her has not helped or assisted absolutely. Try to sit only on yogurt and vegetables and fruit (it is preferable apples, bananas to exclude) after 18 chaso evenings. Give itself ustanovku-after 18.00 - everything, except for vysheperechislennogo-tabu.

Gorina L.F.
20.05.2004, 14:30
No low-calorie diets can help or assist you. Especially sitting only on one fruit and yogurt. Pick up for itself the balanced power supply system of calories on 1500. Once a week it is possible to spend a day of limited intake of food just on fruit and yogurt. It is obligatory to accept vitamins and to be engaged in exercise stresses.
MKTS only increases or enlarges feeling of saturation, instead of is panacea in case of excess weight.

Mashunja
20.05.2004, 20:33
Thanks, and whether it is possible to consider or count the following for a high-grade exercise stress: every morning in very fast rate I carry on sankah or in a carriage (depending on weather) the child up to a day nursery (to drag tjazhelovato as weight of the child 12, 5 kg + clothes, and all time uphill) minutes 20, and then in the same rate - before job of minutes 15? All time I go on foot. On others fiznagruzki simply there is no either time, or an opportunity.